Verified Electronics Projects: Those practicing the art of engineering are concerned with numbers in all phases of their work. One area where the numbers becomes overwhelming is in the area of electronic projects and its parts.
Although the integrated circuit (IC) has been a boon to the electronics engineers/ hobbyist, the sheer number of parts almost requires the user of the electronic project to have a research assistance as an associate, to be sure all electronic project available have been considered for use. Valuable time is often spent poring over the electronic circuit and projects to find even the most basic information regarding circuit and projects for potential design. The average engineers, designers, hobbyist and students have little time for this. The research assistance you seek for this task is now available in the form of this post. Basically, this post contains a list of 100’s verified electronics projects for engineers.
When the author conceived the idea for this post, he sensed the frustration the electronic engineers/hobbyist in trying to select the proper projects for the particular application. The result of his insight was a post that is helpful for everyone connected with the use of electronic circuit and projects.
The value of this post has been enhanced, because the number of entries has been vastly increased. All areas, including analog, consumer digital, and interface reflect this update in content. All the electronics projects presented is relevant to you, the user, electronic engineer and hobbyist.
If you have any suggestion then feel free to share, comments and suggest new projects idea also.
50+ Verified Electronics Projects for Engineering Students
- Fingerprint Attendance System: This electronic project is build using arduino uno and fingerprint module which is used to take thumb impression for attendance system. It can be used in office, school etc.
- 36 Call Point Call Indicator: This project is build around MC68HC705J1A microcontroller which is used for simple and economical room-monitoring system that provides audio-visual identification of the call point has been presented below.
- Greenhouse Automation System: This project is build using P89V51RD2 (80C51) microcontroller which is used to monitor and collect the varying green house details such as: temperature recordings, measure of soil moisture and sunlight, at different instants of time.
- Smart Solar Charger: This project is build using PIC16F877A based on the two distinct charging principle i.e. boost and trickle. This project also provides required information about the limit of energy collected by the solar panel.
- Vehicle Tracking System: This project is build using ATMega16, iWave GPS Module and SIM300. It is mostly implemented to keep track of vehicles in recent times. It utilizes a GSM modem as a replacement for one of the GPS device to ensure two-way communication process.
- GPS Navigator Circuit: This project is build using ATmega16 and 128×64 graphical LCD, which is is implemented to detect the position/location of anything under consideration, and hence it is suited for navigation activities.
- AC Motor Speed Controller Circuit: This project is build using AT89C51 which is used to control the speed of motor by using the principle of hanging firing angle of TRIAC. Here in this project we had used various switch for speed control and LED bar for indication of motor speed.
- RFID Based Security System: This project utilize AT89C52, this security system using RFID techniques which permits entry of authorized individual in the area where this system is installed. The system uses unique tags assigned to each individual to distinguish authorized and un-authorized access.
- Wireless Temperature and Humidity Indicator for Fridge: This project utilize two ATmega328P one for transmitter while other for receiver as it is wireless system. This simple wireless device uses RF technology to measure and display temperature, humidity and relative humidity from inside the fridge.
- IR Remote Controlled Fan Regulator: This project is designed using AT89C2051 which can control the speed of fan (you can also use this circuit to control the intensity of light; light dimmer). This project uses IR rays to control the speed of fan within the range of 12 meters.
- Industrial Timer Circuit: This project utilizes AT89C51 which is very interesting with facilities like automation and switching, providing delay and have long range of control (100 m). It have different facilities like digital display, indication of system failure, remote (wireless operation), alarm.
- Restaurant Menu Ordering System: This project is build around ATmega8 microcontroller, here we had design a simple automation system called restaurant menu ordering system. It uses two Zigbee module for wireless communications.
- 3000W Inverter with Inbuilt Charger: This project is build around AT89C2051 microcontroller. This 3000W inverter has various facilities like inbuilt charger, over and under voltage control, temperature control, microcontroller based etc. This circuit convert 24V DC (two 12V battery connected in series) to 220V AC instead of traditional 12V.
- DIY Digital Compass: This project is build using ATmega8, OLED display and RTC module. It shows direction with real time and date. The main advantage of this projects is not affected by earth magnetic field.
- Metro Train Prototype: This project utilize AT89C51 microcontroller which shows how metro train works. This prototype is good example of embedded system which automatically open and close the door at every station.
- Soccer Substitution Board: This project is build around AT89C51, 7-segment decoder and 7-segment display. This project have various advantage over available soccer substitution board like, cheap, programmable, individual button for increase and decrease of score.
- Distance Measurement Using GPS: This project is build around ATmega328 (Microcontroller used in arduino uno board). This project utilize GPS module rather then ultrasonic sensor module to measure distance between two point (Start and End Point)
- Ultrasonic Water Level Meter: This project utilize ATmega328 and ultrasonic sensor module to measure water level. This project uses wireless approach it uses transmitter and receiver unit (433MHz RF frequency). This project is capable to measure the depth of water up to 4 meters with the accuracy of 5mm.
- Dual Mode Robot: This project is based on PIC16F877A. This Robot has inbuilt features to identify and avoid obstacles on its way and can be easily controlled with the help of RF-based remote control.
- ESP8266 Temperature Logger (IOT Project): This project is based on PIC16F877A microcontroller and ThingSpeak API. This project monitors temperature of the vicinity simultaneously and provides details of information collected.
- LED Cube 4x4x4 circuit: This project is based on AT89C2051, which is used to create number of light patterns. The cube designed for specific use in science laboratories is much easier to assemble.
- Web Server using ESP8266: This project is designed using ESP8266 and Arduino IDE. Here we had designed programmable ESP8266 (without using NODE MCU). By using this project we can control any appliance through Internet.
- Dynamic Temperature Controller and Indicator: This project is designed using Arduino UNO, Thermistor and rotary encoder which is used to control and monitor the temperature using close loop technology.
- Earthquake Indicator: This earthquake detector circuit is designed using Arduino UNO board, accelerometer sensor module ADXL335, LCD and buzzer. This project can sense vibrations and knocks along the three physical dimensions or axes, which make it more sensitive.
- Fingerprint Sensor Lock: This Fingerprint sensor lock is designed and build around arduino uno board, fingerprint sensor module and solenoid lock. This project works on matching algorithm which then compared with the pre-stored templates of fingerprints. It verifies authentication process.
- Automatic Call Answering Machine: This project is based on arduino uno board and SIM900A module. This project is designed to answer the call with pre-recorded message when we are unable to attain the call.
- Accident Detection and Alert System: This project is designed using arduino uno board, GPS module, GSM Module and vibration sensor. This project prevent the uncertain death after accident because this system send the message alert to the hospital or police station. The message alert include longitude, latitude (location of accident), in the form of google map link.
- RFID Based Attendance System: This project is designed using RFID module, Arduino uno board and RTC module. This project is used to take attendance with real date and time facility.
- FM Receiver Circuit using TEA5767: This project is build using arduino uno board and LCD. The unique feature of this project is it display station number and frequency.
- DIY Breathalyzer: This project is designed using arduino uno board and MQ-3 sensor. This device is designed to estimate the concentration of alcohol available in breath sample. This device can be utilized by traffic police, medical staff etc.
- Light Operated Internal Door Latch: This project is based on digital IC (7400, 74LS194, 7432, 7402, 7404 and 7474). This light-operated internal door latch with which one can close or open the door of your room remotely using torch light.
- Electronics Washing Machine Control: This project is based on digital IC which is used to control the washing machine motor. This circuit provides all the facilities provided by reputed companies and even more, (timer, cyclic rotation etc.)
- Offline UPS Circuit: This device (Offline UPS) only turn on when AC mains is not available. A sample of economic offline UPS circuit with 350kVA capacity. This project have in built battery state indicator and automatic change over unit.
- Medium Speed Modem: The recent integration of the complex functions a modem performs into a single chip has allowed manufacturers to economically build the modem right into the microcomputer or data terminal equipment.
- DTMF Based Remote Control System: This DTMF project utilize transmitter and receiver circuit. Using DTMF based remote control system circuit we can control (switch on/off) any type of device by keying the number allocated to it for longer range.
- Speech Communication using Laser: This project makes use of this aspect, it is a one-/two-way optical communications system using a short-wavelength visible laser diode as the light-emitting element, free space as the transmission media and a light-dependent resistor as the light receiving element. This system is a perfect medium for speech communication between two adjacent offices or between homes on the opposite sides of a road.
- Cell Phone Jammer Circuit: This device comes in handy at such situations where one needs to stop this disrupting ringing and that device is named as a cell phone jammer or ‘GSM jammer’ in technical terms, whose sole purpose is to inhibit the use of mobiles, i.e., make them obsolete. Basically it is an electronic countermeasure device.
- Automatic wiper for Automobile: Automatic wiper is build around arduino uno board, rain sensor and servo motor. The project monitors the intensity of rainfall and controls the frequency of operation of the wiper accordingly.
- LED Matrix Display: This project is build around uno board and 35 LEDs i.e. the project posted here of 7×5 LED matrix display.
- Wireless Mobile Charger: This circuit use concept of inductive coupling principle. The output deliver by this circuit is about 280mA at 5.2V. This circuit can also be used to power low power device.
- Advance Mini UPS: This simple, efficient, economical and easy-to-construct UPS is very useful for mobile phone or telephone set. The circuit advance mini ups can also be used for high power by changing a transformer with a high current rating so this circuit can be use power backup for laptop also.
- Universal Digital Power Supply Circuit: The unit universal digital power supply provides a variable, fluctuation-free and regulated output. You can produce 1.5V, 3V, 4.5V, 6V, 7.5V, 9V, 10.5V and 12V py pressing single switch.
- Pulse Generator Cum Timer Circuit: This circuit have various features like variable frequency, variable pulse width and variable amplitude, timer and can be used in direct relay operation. This project generate frequency of 0.001 Hz to 5 MHz, a wide variation of pulse width: 100 nsec to 10 seconds.
- 24-Hour Digital Clock and Timer Circuit: This project have two different applications as per reflected through the name 24-hour clock and a timer. This circuit can be used for appliance switching.
- Digital Clock with Seconds and Alarm Time Display: This digital clock is capable to display Hour, Minutes and Second with alarm in seven Segment display. It also have setting of sleep, snooze etc.
- Programmable Digital Timer Circuit: This circuit can be used for long range timer circuit from 1 minutes to 99 minutes. It will automatic switch off after preset time is finished.
- Digital Voltmeter (DVM) Circuit: This circuit utilize IC ICL-7107. This circuit can measure AC as well as DC voltage and display the result in 7-segment display. The full scale reading of this voltmeter circuit is 1999 with 0.05% resolution.
- Data Logger Using Computer: This project can be used in physics laboratories or any place where we need to store data with the purpose to automate simple experiment or to monitor slowly varying physical variables such as temperature. Operating voltage +5V to -5V with sample of 18/second and resolution of 39.2mV.
- Ultrasonic Lamp-Brightness Controller: This project is basically a wireless remote controller unit which use ultrasonic sound wave (20KHz) for switching and adjusting lamp brightness.
- Light Controlled Digital Fan Regulator: This project utilize normal torch light to ON/OFF and even one can control the fan speed remotely from the bed. It also indicate the speed of fan in seven segment display.